THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Thursday, September 24, 2015

I want to hear from you!

Hi people!
I'm looking forward so much to the Custom Workroom Conference in February, hosted by Susan Woodcock, where I will be teaching a class on Efficient Shade Making.
Are you going to be there?
Did you register for my class? 
If so, I want to hear from you!
Even if you didn't, I would still love to hear from you!

The CWC is featuring many experienced and seasoned educators, but I am not one of them.  I am one of the newbies, and I'm creating this class content from scratch. 
While I have more material than I know what to do with, I realize that thanks to social media, I have a crazy good opportunity to ask the attendees exactly why they signed up for my class, and what they hope to learn from it. 

I want to know what aspects of shade fabrication you find difficult or frustrating.   Where do you get hung up?  What steps slow you down?  Which decisions make you freeze with uncertainty? 

I have a pretty good idea what makes a lot of people crazy about making shades, thanks to feedback I get because of this blog.  But if you'd like to help me tailor this class to include YOUR specific concerns, email me privately by clicking on "View my complete profile" in the upper right hand corner and then click on "email".   Alternatively, you're also welcome to leave a public comment at the bottom of the blog if you prefer.

Thank you thank you thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment